Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Free the Cords!

    Aren't you sick of all the cords and tangles that causing you massive problems everytime you wanna use your earphones to listen to the music? I do and I really hate it. Worse if it stuck either to the handles of the kitchen cabinet, or the dumbells that I'm lifting or even to my own knee whenever I ducked to wear my shoes before going to office (yup, it really happen!). So, what did I do to solve the problems?

    Go chordless. Or, go bluetooth to be exact coz that's what I just got the other day when my bluetooth earphones arrived in my mailbox. Two of them - Sportsband and Freedom bluetooth headset by Jaybird. One week using them, my verdict is simple: awesome. I know it's an understatement, but the fact is that those things really work!

    Soon I'll be writing my own reviews on those headsets. Know what...  I never feel so much hassle with the tangles ever since. Money truly well spent. =)