Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Currently Loving: When Mad Men Meet Mod Men

    Tailoring is by far the huge thing for any season, and can deem itself in being one of the most coveted and seasonless item to have in your wardrobe. When it comes to wearing a suit to the office, people nowadays trying to copy the look from the famous TV series, Mad Men - since it brought back the glory of the three-piece which appear to be very alluring for any men to have. The pairing of the suit jacket and trousers with the matching waistcoat is now becoming a much-loved work ensemble for many, not just for those execs at New York's Wall Street or London's EC1 district - but also to non-bankers like you and me.

    As much as I love a three-piece suit, I try to avoid anything too baggy or even slightly loose. Anything flippy, flappy is a big no-no to me. I think by now you should've known that my fav is always the mod cut, which appear to be very slimfitting. The 60s rock'n roll look is always the best coz the cut of the clothes made it as if it's becoming almost your second skin; yet still manage to feel comfortable in it.

    These are two looks that hit my Mad Men meet mod men theme. Seen on Simon Spurr at NYFW SS2012 show recently, I really love how the Mad Men elements such as the three-piece and the vertical stripes collide with the mod look in a very figure hugging outfit. To me these are the pefect ensemble if you wanna conquer the frenemies in the business world. Just by staring at you wearing the suits, they'll definitely bow down without a doubt! 

    this black one is my ultimate fav!
    [pix from style.com]