Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

New Bag : Bag to Black

    When is the last time I bought a new bag? Last April, to be exact. Not just a bag, but three bags! [click, click]. Therefore I think it make sense for me to get some new ones, since my usual 'big purchasing cycle' normally happen once in every quarter. So, after 5-months period gap - kira okay la tu!

    This time I'm eyeing for a basic bag. Something that is not so fancy unlike the previous purchases; just a simple classic looking that serve the function - to fill my stuff day in, day out. That's why in my mind when I went wandering around Pavillion KL the other week, it's a good time to go back to black as what I used to love. I think black is the most versatile as it is a universal color which can go with anything. The only thing that I said to myself - let this black be a leather, coz the previous black bags in my collection are either canvas or pleather versions. Never a leather in black.

    So, voila. During my wandering inside SEED, I spotted a black tote on the top shelf which is not within reach. After asking the salesgirl to fetch it for me, I love it straight away when I found out that it is a leather. Very simple look, but the grained leather with the centre stitching made me fell for it. The smell of the material is so intoxicating, and its buttery soft feel really seduced me to bring it home with me. And of course, what can I say; I've been charmed...!

    Oh, last time I mentioned you can get leather bags from SEED only at Isetan KLCC or Lot 10. Unfortunately it's not true coz the leather versions can also be found at Padini Outlet Store, Pavillion KL (or maybe in any big, classy shopping mall like OneUtama too...)