Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Currently Loving : Topman Spring/Summer 2012 DB Suits

    When I see an ensemble that is slimfitting, cut to hug the body contour or anything that wraps the silhouette of the body so perfectly, I will instantly fall for it. No question asked. To me that is a perfection without having to speak very loud. Figure-skimming outfit would always flatter anyone, yet alone make the viewing eyes to flutter towards you no doubt (without you knowing it, you'll make them drool too!).

    And looking at these double-breasted suits from Topman for Spring/Summer 2012, I have nothing to say except to feel extremely excited to get my hands on them as well. Not only for their mod contemporary look, but its waist-gripping jacket is something to be talked about. It's hot, it's sexy, it's edgy, and it's utterly gonna make you the star in the room. Imagine wearing it to the boardroom meeting - your frenemies will straightaway seal the deal just by looking at you in it! An ultimate Mad Men meet Mod Men to the max.

    I bet the price is very dear to the wallet coz being a Topman, I'd expect it's within the highstreet price range. Since I'm going back to London again next year (to seal some closure deal too!), I hope I could snatch some in their Oxford Circus store. Just wait and see who'll be the neo mod men then...  ;)

    [pix from topman]

    Mentioning a db suit, oh man... I truly can't get enough of them. My current chambray db suit from Asos is my absolute victim at the moment, and almost being 'molested' so many times coz I love wearing it. Last August I did my shock tactic when I wore it to the closing ceremony of the event that I lead. I think somehow it became such an attention-grabber coz it looks like everyone wanna get their photo taken with me. (ayat perasan *sila lempang di sini* mwahahaha!) Hmmm... konpius plak gua!