Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Louis Vuitton Damier Infini FW11/12 Ad Campaign


    Louis Vuitton always come up with a new range of bags and accessories every season. If previously it was Macassar and Revelation collection, for this season it is the reinterpretation of its famous checks design but in the calf leather material codenamed the Louis Vuitton Damier Infini, which is equally luscious and droolworthy. The time when I saw Simon Nessman came out on the runway early this year clutching the Infini in white color, I think I've just spotted something that made my heart drops. The design is amazingly chic; simple  yet screams the Damier checks without you even knowing it.  I instantly fell in love with the new range, similar to the the time when I saw the Damier Graphite a couple of years back as LV did for Fall/Winter collection as well (by which I do own one of it, i.e the Tadao tote!).

    This season, the ad campaign featuring the LV Damier Infini was fronted by Andrea Preti. Handcarry, slung on the shoulder, clutch it by the side, tote it, or even slip it into the back pockets of the jeans... the bags look fantastic! I just love leather, enough said. Throw it some Louis Vuitton brand and the checks design, I love it even more. And I think these pieces would direly become much supple and more luscious as you use it through the years - coz that's what leather do - though the claim has it that they're all already buttery soft themselves coz the calf leather material is specially selected by the Louis Vuitton artisans.  

    The price? Oh, come on... why should you ask that question if you already know it's an LV? My one wish : I want the white Infini-ty and beyond!
















    And now let's see how they're all made of. It's all in the craftsmanship, people!






    [pix from ilvoelv]