Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Shoe of the Day

    Is today Monday? Oh, no... it's Thursday. Man, I was contempt to believe today is Monday given that it was actually a 'weekend' yesterday. Or to be exact, the Deepavali break. Suddenly it was a bit deja vu to have that 'Monday blues' feeling again. Yet, anyhow it was a relief to realise that there'll be another day for work before the weekend arrives. Sooo ecstatic though, coz something BIG is gonna happen this weekend.... (what's that? I shouldn't tell).

    Since today it was practically a 'Research Only' day for me in the office, I can go a bit underwhelm when it comes to accessorizing. No meeting with people, no attending seminars, no human contact whatsoever, It's just me being in the office and started crunching numbers in front of the PC and reading all those journal papers. So, I decided to wear the grey suit again; and to go with that is by pairing it up with the dark grey lace-up Miller brogues by Paul Smith. Quite understated polished-meet-rustic look of the day.

    What I love about the brogue is the dip-dye element of the leather material which happen to be hand-colored by the shoemaker. It brought a hint of rustic feel to it. I also like the almond toe, the punched wingtip details on the shoe front, and the extra little neat features like the floral innersoles and the red tip  behind the ankle. It adds some fun factor to the otherwise plain brogue. I think it does bring the underwhelming feel that I wanted for the day. Just to blend in without being too prominent (like I used to!).

    Oh, tonite I'm planning to go to the Deepavali 1Malaysia Open House at Little India in Ipoh. What should I wear? Hmmm... the embroidered churidar kurta I presumed. :)