Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Zebra, Waka Waka Eh, Eh...

    This is one of the unreleased photos I did when I was in London. It was actually taken during the World Cup 2010 mood last summer, by which I was so inspired by everything Africa - since the venue was held in South Africa, that is. I was so bored one day after flustered in front of the tele watching the game (as what all other graduate students would normally do in the weekend!), so I think hey, why don't I just do a photoshoot today?

    As the theme is Africa, and summer is also about the tribal and animal prints trend, what better than to make something that related to that after all. I'm thinking zebra - coz zebra and Africa always go hand in hand! So, I put on my sleeveless tee from Topman that has the zebra print element on it, paired with the zebra print towel from Matalan.... and then boom! I got this photo. 

    Not too bad, huh? I know I'm crazy and that's what fashion is about too... be dare, crazy and sometimes push to the limit! I have to say, apart from leopard print, I like zebra because of the black 'n white stripes that looks so chic. And that Topman tee - I think it just hit the right notes!

    I actually wore the same tee during the check-in at Hotel Maya two weeks ago. To cover the sleeveless arm and make it appear much edgier, I wear my cropped sleeves blazer from Sub + the Topman slimfit jeans (and my Gucci boots). I assumed that this is probably one of the the reason why I get the free room upgrade from just a Studio Room to a Junior Suite (which is double the space and worth about RM600 per nite!!) - coz I think the girl at the counter kinda hypnotized by the zebra print. 

    I dunno, just my theory. Lucky me, ha!

    sempat la lagi nak snap dalam lif tu...

    is it because of the zebra I got the room upgrade? cool...